Sandal Care Guide
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY SANDALS?
Follow these instructions to take care of your Bedrocks and maximize their life-span:
- For footbed's sake, do not leave your sandals in extreme heat (e.g. hot car) and intense direct sun exposure for durations ( e.g. sunny porch). Our ultralight Go Far Vibram® footbeds can warp if left exposed in these environments.
- To clean your Bedrocks, handwash with a brush, water, and your favorite eco-friendly soap! Let them dry in a shaded environment or briefly in the sun. Do not machine wash.
- To keep your Velcro® heel-strap long lasting, use side buckle adjustment for every-day in and out, and occasionally remove grit and debris from heel-strap by scrubbing with a wire brush.
HOW LONG WILL MY BEDROCK CAIRN SANDALS LAST (DURABILITY)?
Our Cairn Vibram® Soles typically last between 700 and sometimes over 1,000 miles. Typically our strap system will last beyond the lifespan of the sole. We gladly resole Bedrock Cairn sandals through our Re-Soul Program.
If any component on your Bedrocks fails while there's still life left in the Vibram® Soles, we offer either free or reasonably priced repairs!
Find Your Unique Bedrock Sandals Size
Our sizing is unisex (e.g. size 9/10 is equivalent to size 9 for men, and size 10 for women.) Some Bedrockers find our sizes run slightly small, especially in our smallest sizes. To find your Bedrock Size please print our size outlines or consult or sizing chart below.
- Print off the size outlines for the Cairn Sandals or Classic Sandals to find your ideal fit. Please note that you must change Printer Settings to "100% Scale". Double check this by verifying the ruler on each outline. Give yourself ~1 cm of space inside of the outline to ensure a good fit!
- Wondering which size would fit best? E-mail us a photo of your foot on a printed size outline to get our expert opinion. We'll get back to you quickly! Email: email@example.com.
- Don't have access to a printer? Consult our sizing chart above. We advise measuring the length of your feet and ordering a size that is 1-2 cm longer.