Join our growing adventure sandal team! We design and assemble some of the best quality outdoor footwear in the world - all right here in Richmond, California for our customers in the USA and beyond. We believe that our modern adventure sandals can take our customers further and freer from mountain peaks to river rapids and everywhere else in between.
Our company is rooted in the outdoors with our two founders starting Bedrock Sandals during conservation fieldwork in 2011. Since then, year after year, we have obsessively honed in our designs through our own big outdoor adventures. We would love for you to join the Bedrock family as we strive to lead fun-filling lives in both work and play.
Sandal Fun-fillment Position
This position is to join our Bedrock Sandals fun-fillment team. We pride ourselves in assembling the highest quality sandals we possibly can right here in Richmond, California and fun-filling them out to our customers around the world!
- Printing online + wholesale orders
- Printing and managing sandal box barcodes inventory
- Warehouse Duties: Moving pallets and lifting heavy boxes when necessary
- Creating shipping labels for online + wholesale orders
- Packing, boxing, and shipping sandals
- Working well with the Bedrock Crew
- Maintaining high quality standards
- Keeping workstations clean and organized
Job Hours and Starting date:
- 7:30-4:00 Monday- Friday 40 hours a week
- Overtime will be offered occasionally depending on workload
- Starting Date December 2018
- Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Our unique sizing is unisex and based on a Centimeter scale; our size 9/10 means that the sandal is roughly equivalent to size 9 for men, and size 10 for women. Some people find our sizes run slightly small especially in our smallest sizes. If you are deciding between two sizes we typically recommend ordering the larger one.
Print off the size outlines for the Cairn Sandals or Classic Sandals to most accurately find your ideal fit. Please note that you must change Printer Settings to print 100% Scale. Double check this by verifying the ruler on each outline. Give yourself ~1 cm of space inside of the outline to ensure a good fit!
Please consult the graphic above in conjunction with the tracings for more help and/or e-mail us a picture of your foot on the correct outline to get our expert opinion. If you have any additional questions e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have access to a printer, please consult our sizing chart below and note that the lengths on our chart are the ACTUAL sandal dimensions. We advise measuring the length of your feet and ordering a size that is 1-2 cm longer.