Supply Chain and Inventory Manager
The Supply Chain and Inventory Manager will report directly to the Owners and Director of Operations and be responsible for all management and procurement of Bedrock materials from component to finished product. As the Supply Chain and Inventory Manager you will be a dynamic part of Bedrock’s operational success, ensuring Bedrock meets product demand and continues in its sustainable growth trajectory. You will be directly responsible for creating and implementing supply chain and inventory management systems that are aligned with other company initiatives including operations, product development, marketing, sales, and customer service. We are looking for an industry professional who is driven, creative, organized, and has a proven track record of success within the field of supply chains and logistics. Our ideal candidate has experience working with a small team, is comfortable wearing multiple hats, and is excited about bringing their expertise to Bedrock Sandals and being an integral part of its mission and success.
This position will be located at our HQ in Missoula, Montana.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Accountable for all sourcing, procurement, inventory control, receiving, and warehousing from component to finished product.
- Manage production of components, packaging, and finished product - ensuring timelines and quality standards are met.
- Identification of supply chain risks and opportunities.
- Identification of opportunities to optimize transportation timelines and costs.
- Maintain relationships with material vendor partners - regularly meeting with them via digital communications, in-person visits, and trade shows.
- Manage the day to day inventory of finished product across multiple departments (Online, US Wholesale, and International Wholesale)
- Maintain up to date item/product information (SKU level) in ERP system.
- Create and implement a SKU level forecasting system from historical data and preseason ordering data.
- Create yearly production plans based on sales forecast and preseason ordering and ensure orders are created accordingly.
- Maintain exceptional relationships with US and overseas production partners. Use WIP and QC reports to track production and finished product quality control. In-personQCvisits required.
- Build relationships with alternative US and overseas productions - completing and evaluating sample products based on quality, cost, and scale.
- Manage all Bedrock accessory orders in accordance to forecast and budget.
- Explore further sustainability compliance and keep partners accountable with set standards.
- Manage factory compliance with Codes of Conduct.
- Acute understanding of Bedrock Tech Packs and standards - assistance in the refinement of them.
- Factory travel within the US and overseas. ~ 10%
- Participation in weekly, monthly, and quarterly management meetings - presenting status updates on all supply chain and inventory management statuses.
Qualifications, Competencies, and Key Attributes
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration) or equivalent on-job education required
- 5+ years of Supply Chain, Logistics, and Inventory Management experience required. Outdoor industry and/or footwear experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working within cloud based platforms such as Shopify, G-Suite, Shiphero, Cin7, or other comparable ERPs and online platforms.
- Expertise managing complex supply chains from component to finished product.
- Analytical, Excel/Google Sheets professional, data driven.
- Relational and Customer Service Oriented with the ability to develop strong relationships with our partners
- Self starter with acute attention to detail and great time management
- Humble, not afraid to fail, and always aiming to improve
- Interest in sustainable business, product, and brand growth
- Sandal-clad and human-powered adventure enthusiast is a plus
Hourly work schedule
Monday-Friday 8:00 - 4:30
40 hours a week
This position works out of our Missoula, MT Headquarters.
$70,000 + Full Time Benefits
Benefits: Healthcare, Retirement Plan, Generous Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays.
How to Apply
To Apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and brief cover letter. Your resume should include two references. You will receive an automatic confirmation by email that we received your application. We will carefully review your application and respond personally to applicants that best match the qualifications for the open position.