More Information: Frequently Asked Questions
How to Fit Bedrock Earthquake Sandals
How to Lace Bedrock Primals
How to Tie Bedrock Primals
Find your Standard Size
- Measure foot from heel to longest toe in centimeters.
- Please consult our sizing chart below
Foot Tracing for Custom Size
- Trace both feet with pen/pencil perpendicular to paper.
- Mark the beginning of the gap between big and second toe.
- Mark each side of ankle at front.
- Mail tracings to: Bedrock Sandals PO Box 23984 Oakland, CA 94623
- Scanned tracings: If you elect to scan and email in your tracings be sure to include a ruler for scale. Email foot tracing scans to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: We keep all tracings on file to make future custom orders a breeze.
Step 1: Ankle Loop Adjustment
Push and pull webbing through side holes to tighten or loosen the ankle loop.
Step 2: Buckle Use
Twist buckle to align with thong strap. Slide buckle up and down thong strap to adjust buckle position.
Step 3: Finishing Up
Twist buckle to the inside of foot and pull the strapping tag end to tighten.