How to Fit Bedrock Sandals
Find your Standard Size
- Measure foot from heel to longest toe in centimeters.
- Round up to the nearest cm to find size (e.g 24.3 cm would get a size 7 Mens).
- Please consult our sizing chart on the Earthquake Sandal page under the Sizing Chart tab.
Foot Tracing for Custom Size
- Trace both feet with pen/pencil perpendicular to paper.
- Mark the beginning of the gap between big and second toe.
- Mark each side of ankle at center.
- Mail tracings to Bedrock Sandals 1905 Franklin Dr. Charlottesville, VA 22911
- Scanned tracings: If you scan in your tracings make sure to include a ruler for scale.
- Note: We keep all tracings on file to make future custom orders a breeze.
Step 1: Ankle Loop Adjustment
Push and pull webbing through side holes to tighten or loosen the ankle loop.
Step 2: Buckle Use
Twist buckle to align with thong strap. Slide buckle up and down thong strap to adjust buckle position.
Step 3: Finishing Up
Twist buckle to the inside of foot and pull the strapping tag end to tighten.