Frequently Asked QuestionsExpand
- What are Bedrock Sandals?
- Bedrock sandals are minimalist footwear made in the USA from quality lightweight materials. We build them to run, hike, travel, and live!
- How much do they weigh?
- A size 9 sandal weighs just over 3 ounces. For comparison the same sized chaco weighs 16 ounces.
- Do Bedrock Sandals fit like normal sandals?
- Bedrock Sandals, unlike conventional sandals, are designed to act as a second skin beneathe your feet - giving some protection while not impeding natural foot function. Bedrock Sandals fit snugly and follow exact length of your foot as close as possible. Check out our How To page to find your size.
- Can Bedrock Sandals run on trails and roads alike?
- Absolutely. Bedrock Sandals are rugged enough to run technical trails and minimalist enough to run roads with a true barefoot feel.
- Can I call Bedrock Sandals and speak to a real live person?
- Yes! Call us at 1-800-833-7965.
- How do I figure out my sandal size?
Measure the length of your foot in cm and round up to the nearest centimeter (e.g 24.3 cm would get a size 7 Mens). Consult our How To page for more help.
- How does the buckle work?
- The buckle holds the strapping together and creates a multi-directional adjustment system. Twist the buckle to the outside of the foot to move the buckle up and down the thong strap. Twist the buckle to the inside of the foot to tighten the strapping.
- I just ordered! When will I get my sandals?
- Standard sized sandals typically ship out 1-3 days after order is placed. Custom Sandals will be built once tracings are recieved.
- Do I need to re-send tracings for my next custom pair?
- No. We keep all tracings on file so we can build custom orders more efficiently.
- Is there any way to contact Bedrock Sandals with questions?
Send questions to our support email at email@example.com
- How do I get a custom pair of sandals?
Choose the custom size option when ordering sandals. Consult our How To page for help on how to trace your feet and where to mail the tracings.
- How do I lace up new straps on my sandals?
Check out our Lacing Video on the How To page.
FAQ not working? Try refreshing the page.